Co-creation approaches for European civil servants: educational framework - CO-CREATED
36 months (01/09/2016 - 31/08/2019)
The projet at a glance
Effective collaboration across government departments and with non-governmental actors is essential to good governance. In addition, effective collaboration with societal actors in public service delivery and policy-making can help governments improve their ability to address user needs and innovate their problem solving capacity.
Effective engagement with societal actors can help unlock societal assets, thereby easing the resource needs on governments, allow new services and new businesses to be born and help citizens to actively participate in the decisions that affect their lives.
This is the political base from which CO-CREATED project has been thought. CO-CREATED aims at equipping civil servants with the basic skills needed to implement co-creation approaches with the actors of the civil society. The project uses ICT solutions as learning innovative tools.
The main objectives of this project are:
- To establish a framework of collaboration, both within the public sector and with external actors,
- To bringing governments closer to citizens and businesses through advanced ICT solutions,
- To promote integrated, co-created and inclusive service design and delivery,
- To provide opportunities for multi-stakeholder engagement by favouring collaboration mechanisms,
- To improve digital technologies‘ effectiveness for delivering public value and strengthening citizen trust,
- To favour a broader participation in national and local policymaking and service delivery through new channels and modalities of communication,
- To reinforce institutional capacities to manage and monitor projects‘ implementation,
CO-CREATED project will be executed in different steps:
1 - Bottom up co-creation setting: attitude, expectation and skills definition, 1.10.2016 – 31.08.2016
- Research framework and questionnaire
- Publication titled “Bottom up co-creation setting: attitude, expectation and skills needed”, in 4 languages
2 - Co-creation in the European context: Training toolkit, 1.12.2017 – 31.12.2018
- EU Programme Interactive Dictionary (first and intermediate version)
- Training materials on how to manage the “Volunteer” Area
- Training materials on how to manage the “European programmes” Area
- Production of 20 webinars.
- Co-creation in the European context: Training toolkit
3 - Co-Created Learning Platform, 31.08.2017 – 31.08.2019
- Co-created Learning Platform online
- Co-created Learning APP functioning
- Blended mobility of adult learners and Short-term joint staff training events management
4 – Dissemination, Communication and Exploitation, 1.10.2016 – 31.08.2019
- 1st Multiplier Event: Spain, Sevilla.
- 2nd Multiplier Event: Italy, Palermo.
- 3rd Multiplier Event: France, Strasbourg.
- Website and Social Network.
- Dissemination tools
- Unione Degli Assessorati Comunali Eprovincial Alle Politiche Socio Sanitarie E Del Lavoro, Palermo, Italy
- Union Of Bulgarian Black Sea Local authorities Sdruzhenie, Varna, Bulgaria
- ALDA – the European Association for Local Democracy, Strasbourg, France
- Federacion Andaluza De Municipios Y Provincias, Sevilla, Spain
> [30/04/2018] La famille française Co-Created réunie
> [19/11/2017] The City of Sceaux joins the network of ALDA!
> [26/09/2017] Co-creation in Europe in the spotlight
> [24/08/2017] Sceaux joins project Co-Created as the pilot French city
No data available.
No data available.