TIC-TAC Training, Information, Cooperation - Towards Active Citizenship
Timespan: January 16th 2012 – January 17th 2013
TIC-TAC gathers 23 partners from Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Romania, Slovakia and Spain. Its main objective is to increase awareness about the European Union, the Europe for Citizens Programme and opportunities for increasing citizen participation at local and European level. It promotes the four actions of the Europe for Citizens Programme and encourages quality projects under this programme among ALDA’s members and partners.
The project aims at establishing partnerships between different stakeholders, local authorities, civil society organisations and research centres. It mainly raises their awareness about the importance to act as active citizenship activators and promote a greater sense of ownership of the EU and European values. The project aims also at providing training, information and cooperation opportunities within Europe for Citizens that would contribute to creating new partnerships and networks.
The work-programme foresees the following main activities:
- An international training course held in Brussels on 29th-31st March 2012 focused on the Europe for Citizens programme;
- 12 Local Information Days disseminate the Europe for Citizens objectives locally
Bratislava (Slovakia), April 21, 2012 - Event poster - Event agenda
Osijek (Croatia), May 5th, 2012 - questionnaire for citizens, communication with citizens, dissemination of material, processing of feedback from citizens.
Ireland, May 11th, 2012 - event organised by Leafair Community Association.
Rubick (Albania), May 17th, 2012 - The Association of Albanian Municipalities (AAM) organised, in cooperation with the City of Rubick, a one-day event during the Saint "Buemi" Day. The Info-day was dedicated, among others, to the presentation of TIC-TAC and included different activities (workshops, cultural animation) on cultural traditions of the region and the European cultural heritage.
Vejle (Denmark), May 22th, 2012 - event organised by the Municipality
Sofia (Bulgaria), June 1st, 2012 - event organised by the Association of European Partnership in cooperation with the Municipality of Sofia
Gazi Baba (municipality of Skopje) and Valandovo (Macedonia), June 12th and 14th, 2012 - two events organised by the Center for Institutional Development (CIRa).
Agenda event in Skopje
Agenda event in Valandovo
- An international 3-days Citizenship Fair, October 29th-31st October 2012 in Malta promoting exchange of good practices among partners and debating about the main challenges faced by local and European stakeholders in the field of democracy and citizen participation.
Lead partner: Association des Agences de démocratie locale/ Association of Local Democracy Agencies (AADL/ALDA)
- Local Councils’ association - LCA (Malta) www.lca.org.mt
- Local Democracy Agency Osijek – LDA Osijek (Croatia) www.lda-osijek.hr
- Centre d\'information, de documentation, d\'études et de formation – CIDEF (France)
- Istituto pugliese di ricerche sociali – IPRES (Italy) www.ipres.it
- RomanianMunicipalities associations – RAM (Romania) www.amr.ro
- Albania Association of Municipalities – AAM (Albania) www.aam-al.com
- The Union of Towns and Cities of Slovakia - UTCS (Slovakia) www.unia-miest.sk/en/index.asp
- Municipality of Vejle (Denmark) www.vejle.dk
- Donegal County Council (Ireland) www.donegalcoco.ie
- Center for Institutional Development - CIRa (Macedonia) www.cira.org.mk
- Association for European Partnership – AEP (Bulgaria) www.aep-bg.org/index.html
- Leafair Community Association (Ireland) www.leafaircommunityassociation.org
- NGO Horizont, Albania, http://horizont-albania.weebly.com/
- National Forum API (Bulgaria) www.apiplovdiv.tripod.com/index.html
- Agora Central Europe, Research centre (Czech Republic) www.agora-ce.cz
- Cooperation and Development (Albania) www.crcd.org.al
- Coalition of youth organizations SEGA (Macedonia) www.sega.org.mk
- Learning Cities Associazione di promozione sociale – APS (Italia) www.learningcities.it
- Gouv2U (Belgium) www.gov2u.org
- Associazione network per lo sviluppo locale - UNSICO (Italy) www.unisco.it
- World Wide – Associazione di promozione sociale (Italy) www.worldwide-aps.eu/
- Association of Rural Families and Women (Spain) www.afammer.org
> [23/10/2012] TIC TAC PROJECT INFO DAY ON THE OCCASION OF THE EUROPEAN LOCAL DEMOCRACY WEEK (Bucharest, Ro, 19 October 2012)
> [27/10/2012] FINAL EVENT TIC TAC PROJECT, 29 - 31 OCTOBER, MALTA
> [11/06/2012] TWO EUROPE FOR CITIZENS PROGRAMME’S INFO-DAY AND TIC-TAC PROJECT EVENTS IN GAZI BABA AND VALANDOVO, MK. (12 AND 14 JUNE 2012)
> [07/05/2012] ALDA'S TIC-TAC PROJECT: THE LOCAL INFO-DAYS, ORGANISED BY PARTNERS, FROM ALBANIA TO IRELAND
> EUROPE FOR CITIZENS PROGRAMME’S INFO-DAY AND TIC-TAC PROJECT EVENTS IN VALANDOVO 14.06.2012
> EUROPE FOR CITIZENS PROGRAMME’S INFO-DAY AND TIC-TAC PROJECT EVENTS IN GAZI BABA, SKOPJE, 12.06.2012
> Tic-Tac Info Day Bratislava Event agenda
> Tic-Tac Info Day Bratislava Poster
> TIC-TAC PROJECT TRAINING SESSION IN BRUSSELS. (29-30 March)