CALLS - Calls for partners
Location - EU Member States and overseas countries and territories - Acceding countries, candidate countries and potential candidates - EFTA countries - European Neighbourhood Policy Countries
Objective: The main objectives of the support for European cooperation projects are:
- To strengthen the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally and to promote the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works.
- To contribute to audience development by engaging in new and innovative ways with audiences and improve access to cultural and creative works in the Union and beyond with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups.
- To contribute to innovation and creativity in the field of culture, for instance through testing of new business models and promoting innovative spillovers on other sectors.
Within the above objectives, the priorities of the support for European cooperation projects are:
- Promote the transnational mobility of artists and professionals with a view to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalize their careers;
- Strengthen audience development as a means of improving access to European cultural and creative works and tangible and intangible cultural heritage and extend access to cultural works to under- represented groups;
- Foster capacity building through innovative approaches to creation, develop and test new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift, and developing new skills for cultural professionals;
- Enhance intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures, thereby contributing to the social integration of migrants and refugees.