CALLS - Calls for partners
Location - Turkey
There is no deadline for applications. UNFPA will be regularly reviewing the applications. Based on existing funding and eligibility of proposals, applicants will be contacted
Objective: UNFPA mandate areas:
- Area 1: Promoting Gender Equality and Combatting Gender Based Violence (e.g. Gender Inequality, Sexual and Gender Based Violence (including Domestic Violence and violence in workplace).
- Area 2: Improving Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (e.g. Sexual and Reproductive Health Services and Rights Maternal Health & Safe motherhood, Family Planning).
- Area 3: Empowerment of Young people (e.g. Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health Services, Youth Friendly Health Services, HIV and Young people, Youth empowerment and peer education).
- Area 4: Advancing Population and Development Strategies (e.g. International Conference on Population and Development, Sustainable Development Goals, Demography).
- Area 5: Improving Humanitarian and Emergency Response in Turkey (e.g. Sexual and Reproductive Health Services in humanitarian settings, Sexual and Gender based Violence Services in humanitarian settings).