Nakhimov lane, 6
Tel.: +380 (096) 005 48 42
Mariupol City Council
NGO “Mariupol Development Fund”
City of Gdansk
Akmene District Municipality
- Promote concrete initiatives to consolidate democracy at the local level.
- Develop practices of citizens’ participation at the local level such as participatory budgets, citizens’ initiative and other instruments, which are including cooperation between citizens and local authorities for better and inclusive policies.
- Develop of institutions at the local level thanks to the exchange of know-how, training of the local councilors and territorial civil servants.
- Develop of a pluralist civil society and the participation of all the components of society.
- Promote of intercultural and interethnic dialogue.
- Promote of decentralized cooperation engaging communities from the partners.
- Support local development in inclusive and peaceful participation of all the communities involved.
- Promote of respect of Human Rights.
- Promote new connections between municipalities and others local and regional authorities in Mariupol.
Activities implemented recently:
- LDA partners meeting, opening of LDA Mariupol on December 9th, 2017 in Mariupol.
Established in 2017
> [02/04/2019] A new internship opportunity at LDA Mariupol!
> [01/10/2018] ALDA and LDAs efforts in Ukraine in the spotlight at CORLEAP and CoR meetings
> [25/05/2018] The World of ALDA – Deep into local democracy
> [16/03/2018] LDA Mariupol launches the project "Bridges of Trust"
Subscribe to ALDA monthly newsletter, available in five languages - English, French, Italian, Serbian, and Russian
Office in Brussels
Rue Belliard 20
Public transportation: Metro, stop "Arts-Loi", lines 1, 2, 5, 6
Phone: +32 (0)2 430 24 08
Office in Vicenza
Viale Milano 66
36100 Vicenza - Italy
Phone: +39 04 44 54 01 46
Fax: +39 04 44 23 10 43
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office in Skopje
Bld. Partizanski odredi 43B/1-5
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Phone: +389 (0) 2 6091 060
Office in Subotica
Trg Cara Jovana Nenada 15
SRB-24000 Subotica - Serbia
Phone: +381 24 554 587
Fax: +381 24 554 587