ALDA IS SEARCHING FOR 3 VOLUNTEERS (FRENCH OR RESIDENTS IN FRANCE)
The Association of Local Democracy Agencies (ALDA) is preparing a proposal for the “Youth in Action. Action 2 - European Voluntary Service” whose deadline is the 1st of September. The proposal (entitled “VOICE”) consists of group exchanges of volunteers between several European Structures and South Eastern Europe organizations.
ALDA holds an accreditation as Coordinating and Sending organization inside the European Voluntary service (EVS). It will coordinate “VOICE” and send volunteers towards three of the project’s partners.
ALDA’s staff would like to select 3 volunteers that will be sent as EVS:
- one in Bosnia and Herzegovina (city of Mostar) for a period of 9 months
- one in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (city of Prilep) for a period of 9 months
- one in Bosnia and Herzegovina (city of Kljuc) for a period of 6 months
The starting period of the exchange should be May 2012.
Eligibility of candidates:
- French citizens or legal residents in France
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Interested in abroad experiences and cultural exchanges
- Motivated to be inserted in multi-cultural, multi-linguistic environments
- Intersected in European Cooperation, Local Development, Balkan culture and languages, History, Political Sciences or International Relations
- Dynamic and well-organized; Capable of working in group as well as individually
- Responsible and enthusiastic about comprehending less-developed European countries
- World-oriented; tolerant towards other cultures, religions and social groups than those of its origin
- Good level of English; Bosnian or Macedonian are an extra-point but not compulsory
If you are interested in this experience, contact as soon as possible (to the e-mail: email@example.com) attaching a CV with photo and letter of motivation. The letter should contain any relevant information as qualities, qualifications and interests that will help us comprehend candidates’ profile. It should not exceed 3 pages.
For any other requests of information, you could contact Elia Meurisse at firstname.lastname@example.org or +39 0444 540 146