Quality inclusion within EVS projects: Looking for French participants to our seminar
We are looking for French participants – or French resident participants – for the Partnership building seminar on quality inclusion within EVS projects among EU, EECA and SEE countries which will take place from 15 to 22 June 2013 in Recoaro Terme, Vicenza, Italy.
The overall aim of the partnership building seminar is to prepare youth workers, mentors, sending coordinators, EVS coordinators for being aware and raising understanding about quality aspects of inclusion within EVS projects according to proposals of Youth in Action programme with special focus on EU and EECA and SEE countries.
Specific learning objectives of the partnership building seminar are:
- To clarify the challenges of European Voluntary Service regarding to inclusion strategies of host and sending organisations;
- To raise awareness and learn the ways to ensure active participation of young volunteer with fewer opportunities during planning, preparation, implementation and evaluation of EVS projects;
- To strengthen the cooperation between mentors, sending coordinators and representatives of coordinator organisation between EU and EECA and SEE countries;
- To prepare qualitative European Voluntary Service projects with special focus on inclusion;
- To reflect on participants’ experiences and create recommendations for management of next projects within the programme “YOUTH in ACTION”.
Food and accommodation will be provided by the organizers. 70% of travel costs will be reimbursed after the course, while 30% of travel costs has to be paid by the participant. Tickets and bills related to travel costs must be handed in for reimbursement; reimbursement will only cover documented costs, and the ceiling for cost reimbursement is 500 € (in case your travel cost are equal or more than 500 €, 70% of 500 € will be reimbursed while the remaining will not).
There is 40 € participation fee.
For further information, please contact Anna Ditta: email@example.com; tel +39 0444540146