Have your say on EU policies on environment and health!
At the occasion of the international thematic workshop on active citizenship, environment and health, held last 13-15 March in Mesagne, Italy, within the project COHEIRS, more than 100 participants from 12 different countries from across wider Europe contributed to draft a set of recommendations to be submitted to EU institutions.
Ordinary citizens were called on to make their voice heard on 6 main axes:
1. enhancing citizen participation in the environment and health field
2. urban sustainable development, green spaces and public health
3. waste management and public health
4. agriculture and public health
5. air pollution and public health
6. water pollution and public health.
The recommendations will be submitted to EU institutions at the end of the project in mid April 2014. Have your say and contribute to their development! Support us in making citizens’ voice heard at European level on key topics affecting your daily life as environment and health!
Feel free to send us your comments by emailing COHEIRS project manager Aldo Xhani at email@example.com
Read more about EU Recommendations