ALDA+ has always been able to provide valuable and professional courses on several topics, and this time is glad to present a new course!
Developed in collaboration with Progetto Sud – Trade Union Institute for International Cooperation promoted by UIL – the labour trade union – this training will have a strong focus on “Development cooperation: design and management techniques and methodologies”.
The training will start with two sessions on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th of October, for a total of 5 modules.
Save your spot and register now!
Experts and professional will be at your disposal during the course, whose agenda will develop as follows:
- module 1 – International development cooperation: actors, actions, themes
- module 2 – Techniques, methodologies and tools for drafting development cooperation projects: a path to generate change
- module 3 – EU Project management techniques: the management of a development cooperation project for lasting, sustainable and measurable change
- module 4 – Financial reporting of projects: aspects, criteria and tools
- module 5 – Working on a project proposal: reflection, analysis, processing and evaluation of the project idea
Check the AGENDA for more details and contact us by email for further info, at email@example.com