AT A GLANCE
The PACIFY-D project will be working towards providing innovative training opportunities to young people and establishing Country Info Points as local learning centres for youth education, developing guidance on the organisation and support of the operation of such environments.
The purpose is primarily to strengthen democratic attitudes through civic engagement and civic participation.
Young Local Ambassadors will engage in non-formal learning activities around public diplomacy, also using cultural diplomacy tools.
• Strengthen young people’s sense of initiative,
• Educate young people on issues of diversity, cultural differences, political representation
• Confront interpersonal and intergroup/national stereotypes and enhance intercultural understanding
• Promote better knowledge about the situation of young people and inform youth policies in Europe and beyond
• Enhance transfer of knowledge between young people, Civil Society/Youth organisations, young ambassadors/ex-pats and policymakers