On 13th of March 2021 the conference to present the evaluation report of the pilot projects of the AGREED programme – Activating Governance Reform for Enhancing Development took place. The event was organised in a hybrid format and participants could join the conversation either online or in presence.
The event was of utmost relevance, since it aimed at presenting the pilot projects implemented thanks to the main AGREED programme and with the support of ALDA, assessing their achievements and results.
The conference was animated by the following keynote speakers:
- Svetloslav SVILENOV, Project Manager of Public Administration Reform and Anti-Corruption from European Union Delegation from Moldova
- Antonella VALMORBIDA, General Secretary of ALDA
- Alexandru COICA, EaP and Central Asia Coordinator of ALDA
- Victor COTRUTA, EaP Coordinator from ALDA
- Mayors and presidents of the CSO’s which have implemented the grant projects
A cascade effect of small projects with a great local impact
Participants have highlighted the great results and good cooperation achieved thanks to the projects, expressing their willingness to visit the projects in the field and wishing the best for future actions.
AGREED, like its pilot projects, aims to strengthen Moldova’s local authorities capacity to perform a transparent and participatory governance within their communities, focusing on the policy making process related to the upcoming decentralisation reform.
ALDA is glad to have participated in the event and to support such an important project on good governance and local development!
To know more visit AGREED website