Well aware of all the great challenges resulting from the COVID19 health crisis, ALDA’s commitment to support local realities has never failed. Thus, by encouraging a resilient approach to new challenges, by stimulating dialogue and concretely responding to the needs of local communities, ALDA opened a call for participants specifically dedicated to municipalities.
By this call, ALDA has offered its valuable support and knowledge in providing municipalities with new tools and skills useful to overcome those challenges affecting people, while stimulating a reaction to better face the health crisis.
Selected municipalities will benefit from one-year free membership
For this specific purpose, selected municipalities will benefit from one-year free membership, while also taking advantage of the already existing opportunities as a member of ALDA, such as:
- Information exchange;
- Participation in international events;
- Opportunities to join EU consortia and transnational projects and
- Assistance in finding the proper funding opportunities.
During the ALDA Governing Board meeting – on May 17th 2021, the following municipalities have been selected:
- Municipality of Lushnje (Albania)
- Ain sobh nadhour Municipality (Tunisia)
- Comune di Oristano (Italy)
- Zagora Municipality (Morocco)
- Ixelles Municipality (Belgium)
- Leporano Municipality (Italy)
- Scafa Municipality (Italy)
- Caramanico Terme Municipality (Italy)
- Perrevia Network (Greece)
ALDA congratulates the shortlisted candidates and looks forward to starting this collaboration, sure that together great achievements can be reached to support local communities!