CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 26/05/2019 at 12:00 (Brussels date and time)
Location - Jordan
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the broad-based and inclusive engagement of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) as actors of governance and sustainable development in Jordan.
The specific objective(s) of this call for proposals are:
- Increase the monitoring capacity of public policies by civil society organizations at national and local level in key sectors, such as education, transportation and health.
- Promote CSOs' coordinated actions and engagement with communities and authorities at national and governorate levels.
- Promote gender equality and women's rights in Jordan, with a special focus on eliminating gender-based violence and enhancing women's leadership and participation in public life.
- Increase participation of CSOs in climate-related issues and nature-based approaches.
- Promote youth participation and empowerment in public life through innovative approaches.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- Monitoring Capacity of Public Policies by Civil Society Organizations
- Gender Equality and Women Participation
- CSOs' Capacities and Engagement on Climate-Related Issues and Nature-Based Approaches
- Youth Participation and Empowerment
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.