CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 19/11/2019 17:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time)
Location - EU Member States, EEA Countries, North Macedonia, Republic of Serbia and Turkey
Objective: The objective of the present Call is to provide structural support, referred to as operating grants, to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of youth and pursuing the following general aims:
- Raise awareness of the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027 including the European Youth Goals.
- Develop, promote and support actions to engage, connect and empower youth in the spirit of the EU Youth Strategy
- Increase awareness and youth participation in EU actions for young people, including Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps and Discover EU.
- Increase commitment and cooperation of youth civil society actors with public authorities for the implementation of policies in areas relevant for young people.
- Boost youth stakeholder participation, including by building upon the potential of digital communication alongside other forms of participation.
- Boost youth civil society involvement in the dissemination of policy and programme actions including results and good practices among their membership and beyond.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.