CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 30/01/2020
Location - All EU Member States, with the exception of Denmark
- Develop activities involving local communities, including mentoring and/or volunteering, to facilitate the social orientation and active participation of migrants;
- Support the social orientation of both migrant women and men, including through provision of information about all the aspects of daily life;
- Strengthen the sense of belonging to the new society and foster an active role in the community at local, regional, national and/or EU level;
- Promote meaningful interactions between the local population and newly arrived migrants;
- Facilitate the transfer of experience, knowledge and practices between the partners of the project to develop more effective actions;
- Facilitate the dissemination of experience, knowledge and practices beyond the partners of the project to develop more effective actions, including by evaluating the impact of the actions developed.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.