CALLS - Calls for partners
Location - All EU Member States, with the exception of Denmark
- Support the economic and social integration of migrant women; more specifically:
- support the capacity of migrant women to interact and feel at ease in their social environment and their participation to social and political life at local level and/ or
- support migrant women moving into work and facilitate their sustainable labour market integration.
- In addition, the projects should:
- raise awareness among migrant women of their rights, including access to education and work, participation in social, economic and cultural life, protection against gender based violence and access to justice;
- raise awareness among public officials and professionals of specific needs and situation of migrant women in access to services;
- facilitate the transfer of experience, knowledge and practices within the partners of the project to develop effective actions;
- facilitate the dissemination of experience, knowledge and practices beyond the partners of the project, in particular at local and regional level, to develop more effective action targeting migrant women, including those from vulnerable groups;
- improve knowledge on how to better support the social and economic integration of migrant women.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.