CALLS - Calls for partners
Location - Programme and Partner Countries
Capacity-building projects in the field of youth cover a range of activities that encourage cooperation between organisations active in youth, education, training and other socio-economic sectors in Programme and Partner Countries from different regions of the world.
These projects aim to recognize and improve youth work, non-formal learning and volunteering and link them to education systems and the labour market. They also support regional and transnational non-formal learning mobility schemes to encourage the participation of youth in society.
Capacity-building should carry out the following activities:
- Promote cooperation between:
- youth organisations and public authorities in Partner Countries
- youth organisations in education and training and the business and labour market
- Strengthen youth councils, youth platforms and authorities in Partner Countries (local, regional, national)
- Support the overall operation of youth organisations in Partner Countries
- Help implement youth work practices which include:
- tools for the development of youth works and trainers,
- non-formal learning methods to improve skills,
- new training schemes, flexible learning, virtual mobility and better ICT
- peer learning activities to improve the leadership of youth organisations
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.