CALLS - Calls for partners
Location - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Objective: The global objective of the present Call for proposals is to strengthen the capacity of CSOs to contribute to social development in particular sectors.
The specific objective(s) the call is willing to achieve are:
- CSOs are able to communicate the results of their activities to the public;
- National and/or local authorities have enabling policies and rules for grass-roots organisations and/or civic initiatives;
- CSOs monitor and evaluate the results and impact of their work;
- CSOs regularly network within and outside the beneficiary;
- public institutions recognise the importance of CSOs in improving good governance;
- Fund-raising activities are rooted in CSOs' long-term strategic plans and the core mission of the organisation;
- all individuals and legal entities can express themselves freely, assemble peacefully and establish, join and participate in non-formal and/or registered organisations.
This is a 2 steps application, the deadline for the Concept note is the 12/02/2020.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.