CREATIVE EUROPE (2014-2020) MEDIA SUB-PROGRAMME – Support to film education.
Deadline of the call - 12/03/2020 17:00 (Brussels date and time)
Location - - The Member States of the European Union, and overseas countries and territories which are eligible to participate in the Programme pursuant to Article 58 of Council Decision 2001/822/EC;
- Acceding countries, candidate countries and potential candidates benefiting from a pre- accession strategy, in accordance with the general principles and general terms and conditions for the participation of those countries in Union programmes established in the respective Framework Agreements, Association Council Decisions or similar agreements;
- EFTA countries which are members of the EEA, in accordance with the provisions of the EEA Agreement;
- The Swiss Confederation, on the basis of a bilateral agreement to be concluded with that country;
- Countries covered by the European Neighbourhood Policy in accordance with the procedures established with those countries following the framework agreements providing for their participation in Union programmes.
Objective: the priorities of the MEDIA Sub- programme are:
· supporting audience development as a means of stimulating interest in, and improving access to audiovisual works in particular through promotion, events, film literacy and festivals. The MEDIA Sub-programme shall provide support to:
· activities aimed at promoting film literacy and at increasing audiences' knowledge of, and interest in, European audiovisual works, including the audiovisual and cinematographic heritage, in particular among young audiences.
The objective of the Film Education support is to stimulate the interest of the audiences, in particular young audiences, in European films and audiovisual works. The aim is to promote film literacy and film education in order to increase audiences' knowledge of European films and increasing the interest in these films, including works of the audiovisual and cinematographic heritage. It will also address the contribution that European films and other audiovisual works can make to education.
- develop cooperation between European partners for film education projects
- increase the impact of film education projects
- developing new and innovative film education projects especially using digital tool
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form
to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.