CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 23/04/2020 12:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time)
Location - Member States of the European Union, Republic of North Macedonia, Iceland Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia and for any specific action check the Programme Guide (pag.21-22).
Objective: Strategic Partnerships aim to support the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices as well as the implementation of joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of experience at European level.
Depending on the objectives and the composition of the Strategic Partnership, projects may be of two types:
- Strategic Partnerships supporting innovation
- Strategic Partnerships supporting exchange of good practices
In the field of vocational education and training (both initial and continuing), priority will be given to:
- Developing partnerships supporting the setting up and implementation of internationalisation strategies for VET providers.
- Developing partnerships aimed at promoting work-based learning in all its forms, for both young and/or adults and in particular for the implementation of the Council Recommendation on a European Framework for Quality and Effective Apprenticeships.
- Increasing the quality in VET through the establishment of feedback loops to adapt VET provision, including by setting-up or testing graduate tracking arrangements as part of quality assurance systems.
- Enhancing access to training and qualifications for all, with a particular attention to the low-skilled, through continuing VET. - Further strengthening key competences in initial and continuing VET.
- Supporting the uptake of innovative approaches and digital technologies for teaching and learning.
- Introducing systematic approaches to, and opportunities for, the initial and continuous professional development of VET teachers, trainers and mentors in both school and work-based setting.
- Developing sustainable partnerships to establish and/or further develop national, regional and sectoral skills competitions organisations.
In the field of adult education priority will be given to:
- Improving and extending the supply of high quality learning opportunities for adults.
- Supporting the setting up of and access to upskilling pathways for adults with a low level of skills, knowledge and competences allowing them to enhance their literacy, numeracy and digital competences.
- Increasing learning demand and take-up through effective outreach, guidance and motivation strategies.
- Extending and developing the competences of educators and other personnel who support adult learners.
- Developing mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness and improve quality assurance of adult learning policies and provision, and to track the progress of adult learners.
- Promoting Erasmus+ among all citizens and generations, including by offering activities of education and exchanges of experiences to seniors, with view to building and adding solidity to the European identity.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.