Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of youth
Deadline of the call - 07/05/2020 12:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time)
Location - Programme countries and Partner countries (cft the ERASMUS + Programme Guide)
Objective: The objective of the present call is to promote cooperation and mobility activities that have a positive impact on the qualitative development of youth work, youth policies and youth systems as well as on the recognition of non-formal education. Strategic Partnerships in the field of youth aim to foster social commitment and entrepreneurial spirit of young people. Namely,
• the establishment of (networks of) social enterprises, associations, clubs, NGOs,
• the development and delivery of courses and trainings on entrepreneurship education (notably social entrepreneurship and use of ICTs;
• information, media literacy, sensitization actions, or actions stimulating civic commitment among young people (e.g. debates, conferences, events, consultations, initiatives around European topics, etc.);
• actions for the benefit of the local communities (e.g. support to vulnerable groups such as elderly people, minorities, migrants, disabled, etc.);
• artistic and cultural initiatives (theatre plays, exhibitions, music performances, discussion fora, etc.).
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form
to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.