CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 28/05/2020 16:00, Egyptian time (GMT +2)
Location - Projects must ONLY take place in one or more of the 42 EuroMed Partnership Countries: Albania, Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom.
Objective: This Call for Proposals aims at enhancing EuroMed citizens’ intercultural knowledge, skills, and networking, through a cross-border cooperation that involves two or more organisations from different cultural background(s) or geographical scope.
ALF is supporting the establishment of intercultural collaborations across the EuroMed region with the following specific objectives:
• Engaging large and diverse audiences in the promotion of cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue;
• Reflecting the cultural richness of the societies involved with a highlight on minority groups and marginalized spaces;
• Showing the positive impact of intercultural dialogue for tackling some of the major social and cultural challenges within and across societies of the region and for their sustainable development;
• Facilitating access to and sharing of intercultural resources and experiences as well as the transfer of know-how and competencies across the Euro-Mediterranean region through civil society multipliers;
• Communicating the socio-cultural impact of EuroMed cooperation projects, using traditional and new media, public events, and artistic productions as tools for outreach, dissemination and wide visibility;
• Empowering ALF network members to work on intercultural dialogue through collaborations and exchange of good practices at the regional or sub-regional level among member organisations and nonmember organisations.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.