CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 05/08/2020 12:00 (Brussels date and time)
Location - North Macedonia
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to support start-ups and SMEs in selected less-developed regions of the country to grow, produce added value and create a local living economy.
The specific objective of this call for proposals is: to increase local economic activity and competitiveness in the North-East, Polog, South-West regions and Prespa area (Resen opština/municipality) of North Macedonia by improving access of start-ups and SMEs to financing and high value-added services.
The priorities of this Call for Proposals are:
- To support setting up and/or developing at least 1 accelerator in each of the target areas, but preferably 6 in total;
- To provide business development support and/or technical assistance prioritising companies owned by people below 40 years of age and/or women and/or people belonging to vulnerable groups and minorities.
- To provide financial support to at least 55 start-ups and/or SMEs to start or expand their business activities;
- To create at least 300 new jobs expressed in Full Time Equivalent (FTE).
- To provide support to start-ups and SMEs for business activities in line with the EU Green Deal to move towards the green economy, i.e. companies strongly committed towards boosting the efficient use of resources by moving to a clean, circular economy and restoring biodiversity and cut pollution towards a zero pollution and zero waste model.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.
Link: click here.