CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 14/08/2020 15:00 (Brussels date and time)
Location - Ukraine
Objective: the global objective of this call for proposals is to promote the role and capacities of civil society, including cultural operators, in promoting better governance, human rights and cultural development in Ukraine.
The priorities of this call aim to increase the capacity of Ukrainian civil society to contribute to achieving the following specific objective(s):
- To promote sustainable development and improved environmental management in Ukraine, in light of the European Green Deal.
- To increase capacity and recognition of key stakeholders in the field of culture (civil society, local authorities, other public sector bodies) as drivers of local development.
- To increase the impact and sustainability of independent media (including via investigative journalism) to foster transparency and accountability.
- To promote the principles of public administration reform and sound public finance management towards a more effective governance.
- To advance the principles of the rule of law and sustainable reforms in the justice and lawenforcement sectors.
- To advance human rights and protect its defenders.
- To strengthen think tank’s consultative and monitoring roles in the implementation of the EU – UA Association Agreement.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.
Link: click here.