CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 17/08/2020 12:00 (date et heure de Bruxelles)
Location - Tunis
Objective: the general objective of this call for proposals is to: contribute to the sustainable and inclusive economic development of Tunisia, through the support provided to Tunisian CSOs active in private sector development and job creation, so as to improve their role as actors of economic and social development at the local level as well as the impact of their actions.
The specific objective (s) of this call for proposals is: to set up and ensure the monitoring of a human and financial support system for economic operators (entrepreneurs, groups of entrepreneurs, project leaders, students / apprentices, associations, etc.), in the sector of sustainable tourism and cultural tourism, that of crafts and design, and activities linked to the promotion of heritage.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- job creation and development of entrepreneurial actions, in particular for young people and women, and in the most economically disadvantaged regions;
- the establishment of innovative and high-quality financing and support mechanisms in areas relevant to the Tounes Wijhetouna program;
- the provision of financing mechanisms, which may take various forms such as repayable advances, honorary loans, investment grants, loan guarantees, etc., is an essential aspect of this action, and the part of the budget allocated to these mechanisms must be at least equal to or greater than half of the overall project envelope;
- a high level of complementarity and articulation is expected between this action and the Tounes Wijhetouna program, and the proposals must present the project governance modalities to ensure the expected complementarity;
- the geographical coverage of the action is the entire territory of Tunisia, targeting as a priority the most disadvantaged regions as well as the intervention areas of the components / projects of the Tounes Wijhetouna program.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.
Link: click here.