ENI Jordan - Human Rights Call for Proposals 2020 - Jordan
Deadline of the call - 01/09/2020 23:59 (Brussels date and time)
Location - Jordan
Objective: the global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role of civil society in promoting human rights and democratic reform, in supporting the peaceful conciliation of group interest and consolidating political participation and representation.
The specific objectives of this call for proposals are to support and strengthen civil society organisations in Jordan working on human rights (political, economic, social and cultural) and democratisation, so as to:
- pursue common agenda for human rights and democratic reform;
- build consensus on disputed or controversial areas of policy;
- enhance the inclusiveness, pluralism and efficiency of civil society;
- support the implementation of the EU Action Plan on Human Rights and Democracy 2020-2024 and EU guidelines on human rights at local level.
The priorities of this call for proposals are:
- Rights of the child (Lot 1)
- Women's rights and women's participation and voice in society (Lot 2)
- Promotion of Human Rights in Culture and Art (Lot 3)
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form
to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.