CALLS - Calls for partners
Deadline of the call - 01/10/2020 12:00 (CET/CEST, Brussels time)
Location - Member states of EU + Neighboring Countries (check the guidelines for further details: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/resources/documents/erasmus-programme-guide-2020_en)
Objective: this action supports mobility activities targeting young people and youth workers, more specifically Youth Exchanges and Youth workers training and networking activities. Projects under this action promote transnational mobility activities targeting learners and staff aiming to:
- support learners in the acquisition of learning outcomes
- support the professional development of those who work in education, training and youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of teaching, training and youth work across Europe;
- enhance notably the participants' foreign languages competence;
- raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts, to actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity;
- increase the capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of organisations active in the education, training and youth fields so that they are able to offer activities and programmes that better respond to the needs of individuals, within and outside Europe.
If interested, kindly fill in the e-form to submit your call for proposals. Due to the high number of expressions of interest, we inform you that we will not be able to respond to all the potential partners, although we will go through all the expressions of interest.