13 new projects in the framework of the cooperation between Lowe Normandy and Macedonia 2015/2016
The cooperation Lower Normandy/Macedonia launched a call for projects for the stakeholders from Macedonia and Lower Normandy.
This cooperation celebrated its 10th anniversary this year, and once again the goal of this call for projects was to generate new fruitful collaborations on the topics at the core of the decentralised cooperation: Human Rights, Culture and Cultural Heritage, Peace and Reconciliation, and Tourism.
40 projects were received and analysed by the selective committee composed by representatives of ALDA, the Region Lower Normandy, the Ministry for Local Self Government of Macedonia and the French Embassy in Macedonia.
13 projects were selected on various subjects and favouring multicultural exchanges on both territories.
This new selection of projects is expected to have rich content, thanks to the heterogeneous approach that the stakeholders have on the topics at the core of the call for projects.
1. Crossed Heritage
2. Reconciliation and perspectives for a common future of Balkans and Europe
3. Europe Here – Europe there (1914-2014)
4. Cherbourg – Veles: the common heritage
5. Promote peace through cooperation between the students of different ethnicities
6. Aromatic and medicinal herbs: a natural heritage to appraise
7. Culture in the role of territorial development and social cohesion
8. Macedonian culture celebrated in Caen – 10 years of Cooperation between Lower Normandy and Macedonia
9. Promotion and preservation of sacred heritage of Macedonia and the Region Lower Normandy
10. Youth in favour of reduction of CO2 emissions
11. Women and the small handcraft enterprises
12. Summer school of the Human Rights for Macedonian and Normans young people
13. Model to raise the awareness of young people about the topic of human rights in IT
14. From one war to another: juxtaposed reading of historic sources and remembrance