Soon the 1st International Forum of Creative Mobilities: save the date!
ALDA is partnering with Creative Mobilities in its 1st International Forum. The event, co-organised with Territoires Associés, Syndicat Mixte des Transport en Commun (SMTC) and Terra21, will take place in Grenoble (France) on 29 September 2017.
The Forum will focus on the human dimension of urban mobility, including the potential synergies between mobility, creativity, culture(s) and sustainable development in cities and human settlements. Visits and activities will be organised the day before and after the Forum, while a charter of principles for Creative Mobilities and a call for experimentations will be launched during the Forum.
Based on more than 80 existing practices identified worldwide, elected officials, cultural actors, mobility operators, academics, urban planners and other partners will be invited to exchange and analyse challenges, promote innovation and search for new solutions, addressing issues as:
• the role of mobility as a driver of socialisation and social change through arts and culture;
• the role of cultural actors in raising awareness about sustainable mobility;
• innovation in research and development for mobility actors, enterprises and other institutions through collaborations with creative sectors;
• public space and public transport as tools to promote diversity, innovative art forms, cultural participation, inclusion, intercultural dialogue and active citizenship;
• the influence of cultural aspects in mobility practices and climate change;
• new narratives for and with local communities, citizens’ health and well-being, societies in transition, the digital revolution and fight against inequalities;
• multi-stakeholders’ partnerships.
An informal work-meeting about the potential joint venture with the organisers will be also possible for ALDA members and partners interested in the addressed themes on 30 September 2017.
Furthermore, you can send your own good practices examples, which will be included in the international review that is going to be produced for the event.
This Forum is the place to exchange practices, learn more, and to better analyse and implement policies in this field.