A new opportunity with our LDA in Nikšić is out for young Montenegrins!
Within the Youth Employment Promotion Program of Nikšić Municipality, the Local Democracy Agency Montenegro announces a
Open call for the job position of Project Assistant
The Municipality of Niksic launched the Youth Employment Promotion Program on 6th of May, 2019 and 52 local employers expressed their interest in giving a chance for further career advancement to the university graduates that are registered at the Employment Agency of Niksic by opening 108 positions for 12 months.
The General Conditions of the Youth Employment Promotion Program are:
- Montenegrin citizenship and residence in Niksic
- Registered at Employment Agency of Niksic
- Up to 30 years old
- University degree – (Master’s degree)
Special requirements that the candidate must meet:
- University degree in following fields: political science; social policy and social work; law; entrepreneurial economy, foreign languages, arts ...
- Information and IT literacy and skills
- Knowledge of the English language (knowledge of other languages is an advantage: Italian, French, German, Albanian..)
- Strong desire to contribute to society and local community
- Teamworking skills
- Communication skills
- Tolerance and non-discrimination, cooperation, solidarity
- Openness for the acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- Copy of the diploma;
- Copy of ID card;
- A certificate that the candidate is registered at Employment Agency of Niksic
- An updated CV
Applications are to be sent by mail to the address: Agency for Local Democracy Niksic, Vuka Mićunovića. Please, indicate clearly "Application for the Youth Employment Promotion Program".
The application for this call is valid eight days from the day of the call announcement, and only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.