YOUTH EXCHANGE - BELIEFS AND SUPERSTITIONS FROM HERE AND ELSEWHERE
“Beliefs and Superstitions from Here and Elsewhere” project will gather young people from four countries: Belgium, France, Macedonia and Serbia. For ten days they will discuss beliefs and superstitions from here and elsewhere. The exchange will be realized in Reunion Island. The topic will be tackled through various activities, workshops, meetings, visits, testimonies. Young people will be encouraged to express themselves, to listen to each other, to exchange and to create results on the topic in order to enrich themselves.
The project is funded by the European Union, as part of the ERASMUS+ program.
- To raise awareness on issues related to abusive beliefs and superstitions.
- To discover new cultures, new people and organizations.
- To promote “living together” without fear, apprehension and in the respect of each other’s opinion.
- Traditional dance workshop (to best represent the island’s cultural diversity).
- Visiting sites linked to history (to better understand the history and the history of settlement of the island).
- Meetings with inhabitants (to better understand whether “Religious beliefs, rituals and superstitions meet a need for control or not?”).
- Workshop retreats (to understand that the line between religion and superstition is quickly reached when one is ignorant).
- Maison des jeunes des Banneux (Belgique)
- Association européenne pour la Démocratie Locale – ALDA Skopje (Macédoine)
- Vivre ensemble avec nos différences (Île de la Réunion – France)
- Jules Vernes (Serbie)
No data available.