Youth mobility project Erasmus +
« Des traces de pas aux camps de fortune : Crise migratoire et citoyennetés européennes »
From the 1st to the 8th of August 2017 in Struga, Macedonia
The theme of migration is ubiquitous in each other’s current events. Every day, more and more refugees and migrants leave their countries and move towards Europe. The question is: “What can we do to help them?”. This project aims to raise young francophones awareness of this topic because it is with them that change begins.
From thematic games and communication tools, young people will deepen their understanding on migration, share their stories and provide innovative suggestions.
The project is funded by European Union, as part of ERASMUS+ program.
- To raise youth’s awareness of the issue of migration crisis.
- To develop creativity and confidence.
- To consider cross-cultural encounter through the refugee issue.
- To question the notions of values and of European citizenship.
- Theater workshop.
- Reflection in working group.
- Tourist sites visit.
- Logement et harmonie Social asbl (Belgique)
- Association européenne pour la Démocratie Locale – ALDA Skopje (Macédoine)
- Centre socioculturel intercommunal Pierre Mendes (France)
No data available.