FACE - Fighting Against Cyberbullying & Exclusion
March 1st, 2019 - February 28th, 2021
The project at a glance
The project is composed by 9 partners. It recognises the increasing phenomenon of cyberbullying amongst teens and children and the lack of knowledge and tools on how to handle it. It aims at developing guidelines, materials, networks and innovative methodologies combining multidisciplinary artistic approaches. The project is designed to involve the following different target groups: youth workers that will act as multipliers, students, parents, local authorities and other stakeholders.
- Develop a new methodology and pedagogy to prevent cyberbullying, based on innovative artistic practices such as drama practice, filmmaking, visual and street arts
- Promote the development of civic competences and the respect of human rights amongst youth workers, teens and children, with an emphasis on those at risk of social exclusion
- Develop an international network of organizations, schools, and youth workers that would like to combat discrimination and bullying
- Design an online platform to share materials, experiences and contacts of people working in the field of prevention of cyberbullying
- Foster autonomy, active citizenship, self-confidence, sense of community and critical thinking amongst teens and children, through an awareness raising process that will encourage them to create their own vademecum about cyberbullying.
- Disseminate the results of the project, good practices to inspire education institutions and organisations
- Provide parents with knowledge and tools to promote the good use of social media amongst children
- Develop recommendations to tackle cyberbullying issues addressed to local authorities and other stakeholders
This project consists of the following activities:
- Preparation activities, three transnational project meetings and one training for trainers in Prague
- Development of an online platform where all the materials produced will be uploaded and shared
- Production of an online e-handbook of innovative strategies and methodology to tackle cyberbullying, a guidebook for parents and a series of recommendations on cyberbullying for local authorities and stakeholders
- Creation of vademecums and concept notes on how to tackle cyberbullying by groups of students all over Europe and its neighborhood
- Launching of an international contest: students will develop a project using the FACE methodology
- Local multiplier events in Czech Republic, Morocco, Denmark, Germany, Italy and Spain, and a final multiplier event in Malta with performances from students participating in the project
- European Association for Local Democracy ALDA - France
- Associazione Cittadini Digitali - Italy
- GLAFKA - Czech Republic
- KITEV Kultur im Turm - Germany
- Media Diversity Institute Global - Belgium
- INFODEF - Spain
- SOS MALTA - Malta
- VEJLE - Denmark
- EMESSE - Morocco
No data available.
No data available.