Open Democracy: a Russian-European exchange
September - November 2019
Project at a glance
The project consists in a collaboration between ALDA and Open Saint Petersburg (OSP) for the organization of two international conferences under the topic of “Participatory Democracy: exchanges of best practices”, taking place in Moscow on October 30th, 2019 and in St. Petersburg on October 31st, 2019.
Open Saint Petersburg
Russian and European councillors, representatives of municipal authorities, activists of local communities.
- Experiencing exchange among municipalities of different countries
- Establishing contacts between municipal authorities of Russia and Europe
- Providing support to local communities in Russia.
- Participatory democracy and engagement of citizens, methods used and results achieved
- Ongoing issues for local authorities, methods used and results achieved: urban planning and urban mobility, efficiency versus inclusiveness; how the cities are building on experiences of citizens and institutions.
No data available.