Are you/th visible?
14 – 21 February 2015
The overall aim of the project is to provide space and opportunity for youth workers, youth leaders to get to know more about methods, tools and techniques of visibility, dissemination, exploitation of youth projects supported by Erasmus + programme under KA1 and KA2. Participants will exchange project ideas and project developments to invent and adapt tips and hints for methods, tools and techniques in order to make these new projects more visible, and how to disseminate and exploit the results. The project will provide opportunities to youth workers, youth leaders, project managers, young people to find solid partnerships, getting to know more about KA1 and KA2 youth projects of Erasmus +, invent together new projects by practicing tools, techniques and methods of visibility, dissemination and exploitation of their youth projects.
- To refresh the knowledge of youth workers, youth leaders, project managers and young people on international youth exchanges, EVS and trainings regarding project management according to the proposals of Erasmus + Programme Key Action 1 Mobility project for young people and youth workers;
- To enhance competences to use the new Key Action 2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of Education, Training and Youth with special attention its project management;
- To make a difference and define what is visibility, dissemination and exploitation of youth projects and share tips and hints ;
- To develop new projects in accordance with KA1 and KA2 priorities with special focus on visibility, dissemination and exploitation.
- Seminar in Rocoaro Terme (Italy) from 14-21 February 2015. The seminar will be built on the 5 pillars of non – formal education. It will be learner – centred, so based on the needs and expectations of participants and partner organisations. From the beginning partner organisations have to set up their organisational needs, find themes for inventing new youth projects based on the needs of the organisations, local communities and target groups, their participants have to represent the organisational aims, their own learning needs and bring the youth project ideas with themselves as representatives of the organisations. The seminar will be led by experienced trainers who will create and invent new creative and participatory methods in order to support self – directed learning of participants. Space will be provided for self – assessment regarding to learning process and recognising learning outcomes. Seminar will be mostly practice oriented with some theoretical inputs.
Studio Progetto, Italy
- YOPA - Fiatalok az Állampolgári Részvételért Közhasznú Egyesület (Hungary)
- Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities (Bulgaria)
- Stepanavan Youth Center (Armenia)
- Association ATINATI (Georgia)
- Lapuan Kaupunki (Finland)
- Association des Agences de la Democratie Locale (France)
- Genclik ve Degisim Dernegi (Turkey)
- NGO "Youth Education Centre "Fialta" (Belarus)
- Udruga Agencija Lokalne Demokracije (Croatia)
- Asociación Mojo de Caña (Spain)
- Cruz Vermelha Portuguesa, Delegação de Braga (Portugal)
For more information, please contact:
Project Manager – Strasbourg office
Tel: +33 (0)3 90 21 45 93
No data available.
No data available.