Within the project “Milan Sport United”, PlayMore! – leader of the initiative – together with ALDA are glad to announce the open call for the participation in the training workshop “sport, inclusion and volunteering”.
Aiming to encourage integration and social inclusion of refugees in the Metropolitan City of Milan through different activities, the project focuses on sport as a medium through which communication avenues can be opened between people, no matter their social status and background.
🚶If you are:
- A volunteer or collaborator of voluntary associations, NGOs, cooperatives or foundations active in the field of sport or social promotion;
- Passionate about integration through sport of refugees, migrants and people at risk of social exclusion;
- An organisation that promotes or intends to activate inclusive sports activities;
- Speaking English.
This workshop on “sport, inclusion and volunteering”
is for you
Together with a multicultural team of 20 people, including 6 members of European sports or social promotion associations, 8 local sportsmen and women and 6 local refugees, you will be able to:
- participate in recreational activities of PlayMore!
- share your experience and compare it with that of your peers
- contribute to the identification of effective models and practices
🚶When and Where?
From Thursday 15th to Saturday 17th of September at the PlayMore! Sport centre in via della Moscova, 26, Milan, Italy.
🚶How to participate: