2nd calls for proposal to the Climate of Change subgrants. Focuses: France and Belgium

Oct 04, 2022

Environment & climate Linked project:
Climate of Change

❗️Deadline extended: apply by 31 December 2022 ❗️

Are you a Belgian or a French youth association who is sensitive to raising awareness on the effects of climate change and understanding the links with migration? We are looking for you! Lead the change and participate in our calls for proposals (one for Belgium and one for France) with your project idea!

What is the main objective of the call of proposal?

The project will support actions developed by youth organisations in Belgium or in France committed in the field of environmental awareness raising, especially climate change induced migration, and targeting young people (16-35 years old).

What is the main objective of each call of proposal?

Any submitted proposal must be of max 5.000 EUR. Each applicant will benefit from a financing of 70% of the total of the action up to a maximum of 3.500 Eur. The remaining 30% of the action (a minimum of 1.500 Eur) will be provided by each applicant as co-funding. The financing and co-financing % always remain the same even if the overall cost of the proposed action is lower than 5.000 EUR. The general action carried out by the Applicant can be higher than 5.000 EUR, but in this case the remaining budget of the overall costs of the proposal will be covered with the Applicant’s own financial resources.

Climate of Change: sub-granting calls (one for Belgium and one for France) will be open until 31 December 2022

Which is the thematic focus?

Each proposed action needs to address the nexus between climate change and induced migration! Different types of activities can be eligible for the sub grant: communication activities, promotion and dissemination activities, awareness raising activities, training and learning-by-doing activities, art projects and initiatives, etc.

Where can the project be implemented?

Activities must take place in Belgium/France

How to apply?

Read the full call for proposals to have more information about the call and how to apply! The call will be open until 31 December 2022.

🇫🇷 Read the call for France

🇫🇷Annex A – Formulaire for France

🇫🇷 Annex B – Budget Template for France

🇫🇷 Annex C – FAQs for France

🇧🇪 Read the call for Belgium

🇧🇪 Annex A – Formulaire for Belgium

🇧🇪 Annex B – Budget Template for Belgium

🇧🇪 Annex C – FAQs for Belgium

Infos: All the questions related to the present call for proposals and the participation modalities must be addressed to the project manager Carine A.