ALDA+ , the benefit corporation owned by ALDA, represents, since 2017, the capitalization of the experience of ALDA, the Association Association for Local Democracy, offering specialized services and support in the field of local democracy, participatory processes, project-cycle management, and more.
The mission of the benefit corporation is to provide valuable support to public authorities, civil society organizations, educational institutions, small and medium enterprises when it comes to scouting funding opportunities; developing and implementing projects in a successful way; creating networks and partnerships; providing training and capacity building.
Based on a tailor-made approach, through these 5 years ALDA+ managed to support more than 60 local authorities in developing and implementing successful projects in their communities, whilst fostering intercultural and transnational cooperation.
ALDA+ has contributed to fostering the skills and capacities of more than 1.000 representatives of local authorities, civil society and SMEs from 20 different countries
Moreover, ALDA+ has contributed to fostering the skills and capacities of more than 1.000 representatives of local authorities, civil society and SMEs from 20 different countries.
There are many significant “events” which have characterized our first 5 years, such as:
- The coordination of the inter-municipal European Office in Italy (SEI, Servizio Europa Intercomunale)
- The coordination of the innovation Hub, gathering 12 municipalities to promote new digital tools to improve public services
- The consultancy on Education provided to UNICEF in Tunisia
- The structured relationship with many local authorities and networks of civil society all over Europe which have entrusted ALDA+ with the task of managing their European Office in outsourcing
- The support to communication plans within funded projects, guaranteed both to local authorities and civil society organizations
- Last but not least, ALDA+ has served as an organizer of several networking events, bridging together partners among them or/and with institutions, providing experts and building partnerships
Do not miss any initiatives from ALDA+ , and register to the newsletter (both in Italian and English)
ALDA+ blows out its candles celebrating this anniversary… to 5 more years of success!