ALDA + has always been able to provide valuable and professional courses on several topics, and this time is glad to present a new course!
Developed in collaboration with Progetto Sud – Trade Union Institute for International Cooperation promoted by UIL – the labour trade union – this training will have a strong focus on “Development cooperation: design and management techniques and methodologies”, and it is planned to star in October 2021.
New course starting in October!
Experts and professional will be at your disposal during the course, which will last 80-hour and it will be divided into 5 modules:
- module 1 – International development cooperation: actors, actions, themes
- module 2 – Techniques, methodologies and tools for drafting development cooperation projects: a path to generate change
- module 3 – EU Project management techniques: the management of a development cooperation project for lasting, sustainable and measurable change
- module 4 – Financial reporting of projects: aspects, criteria and tools
- module 5 – Working on a project proposal: reflection, analysis, processing and evaluation of the project idea
Do not miss this great occasion, and stay tuned: more information on the way!