With much enthusiasm ALDA+ is organising, together with Hangar Teatri, a brand-new course training on: “European Project-cycle management”
Considering its competences and knowledge, gained throughout its 20 year experience, professional trainers from the Association will be in Trieste (Italy), to deliver the above-mentioned training on Friday 11 and Saturday 12 March 2022, from 09:00 to 17:00 and on Sunday 13 March 2022, from 09:00 to 13:00.
Participants, will tackle several and essential aspects when it comes to European project-cycle management, such as:
- Identify European funding opportunities of interest
- Draw up a logical and coherent project proposal
- Draw up a successful budget
- Manage a project financially and administratively
- Understand what elements are needed to optimally coordinate an international partnership
- Understand how to communicate with the actors involved in the project and how to effectively disseminate the activities carried out
ALDA+ expert trainers will be in Trieste to deliver a training on “EU project-cycle management”
Thanks to the Logical Framework Approach, participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge. This methodology will guide attendees on how to avoid most common mistakes related to project-cycle management – be they not knowing how to identify and respond to real problems and needs, or not respecting the logic that should guide each project.
- To participate, simply send a short motivational letter to email@example.com
- Registration open until 12:00 PM on Saturday 5 March 2022
- The cost is € 400.00 (excluding membership card. Membership fee € 10.00).
- By 21 February 2022 the cost is € 339.00 (excluding membership card. Membership fee of € 10.00).
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION:
- At the end of the course will be delivered a certificate of attendance issued by ALDA, strategic partner of the European Commission and the Council of Europe
Please note that the course will be delivered in Italian.
Check the Agenda (in Italian)… and register now!