“Euroscepticism at the gates of Europe”: the international event organised within the “EUScepticOBS: analyzing Euroscepticism, informing citizens and encouraging debates” project. The latter, funded by the Europe for Citizens program, is aimed at fostering European citizenship, while imporoving the conditions for civic and democratic participation at Union level.
The conference will take place on March 5th at 10.00 AM (GMT+1) in Trieste. Overall, the event is divided into two sections:
- Experts’ Roundtable
- Citizens’ Workshop
The former will serve as a moment of sharing among experts on the key issue of Euroscepticism, whit insights from the Balkan region and the European Union; while the latter will provide the perfect occasion for participants to actively join the discussion, aiming at debating and providing recommendations.
“Euroscepticism at the gates of Europe”: the international event organised within the “EUScepticOBS: analyzing Euroscepticism, informing citizens and encouraging debates” project on March 5th in Trieste
Among participants at the roundtable:
- EUscepticObserve project partners;
- Antonella Valmorbida, Secretary General of “ALDA”, France;
- Natasa Vučković, Executive Director of “Center for Democracy Foundation”, and member of ALDA Governing Board, Serbia;
- Emir Coric, Representative of “Municipality of Centar” and member of ALDA Governing Board, North Macedonia;
- Ugo Poli, Representative of “Central European Initiative Executive”, Trieste, Italy (TBC) and
- Roberta Altin, Professor “cultural anthropology and migration”, University of Trieste, Italy
For those interested in these kind of topics, this event will be the perfect occasion to both gain further and professional knowledge, and discuss with participants’ on each-other perspective and experience.
✍️ Participants may join both in presence and online, by filling in this form