The final conference of IMPACT – Inclusion Matters! using Performing Arts towards Cohesion and Tolerance is here!
This event will be the occasion to discuss challenges and opportunities when seeking to build a common narrative for social integration of migrants, refugees and local citizens in the European Union and the Balkan Region.
More in depth, panellists will both present the results achieved by the project in terms of development of an innovative pedagogy – such as art strategies – and highlight significant good practices.
Moreover, the conference will gather representatives of civil society organisations, theatre and other institutions involved in the project area.
Among keynote speakers:
- Ib Jespersgaard – Municipality of Vejle
- Elizabeth Gregersen – Project coordinator
- Antonella Valmorbida – ALDA Secretary General;
And many other experts from LDA Montenegro, LDA Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina); Videnscenter for Integration (Denmark); Coalition SEGA (North Macedonia); Urban Development Center (Serbia); La Piccionaia Centre for Theatre Production (Italy) and DRDPNM (Slovenia)
- The online event will be held on May, 20th at 13.00 (CET) and it will be in English
- To join the event, register at the following link: https://bit.ly/3ocETLG
- Take a look at the agenda