Membership Days: 26 September; 3-6 October 2022
Members are a vital part of the Association. That is why ALDA is now presenting a five-day event specifically dedicated to its network!
From a general perspective, through this tailor-made meeting, ALDA is willing to provide participants with the latest news and updates not only on the activities of ALDA, but also to further illustrate the possibilities and benefits of joining the network. Furthermore, the event will be the perfect occasion to gain necessary knowledge and learn new tools necessary when operating within the field of citizens’ participation and EU Project Development.
Membership Days: to further engage the network, and to build stronger relations
Therefore, the agenda has been structured as follows:
- 26th September: ALDATalk on the elections in Bosnia and Herzegovina with ALDA Governing Board Member and Secretary General of the “Center for Democracy Foundation” Nataša Vučković
- 3rd October: Meeting the new Members
- 4th October: Working Groups meeting – plan and debate about the topics and proposals that the WGs could work on
- 5th October: From European to local level – Training on local events and citizens’ engagement, with European Programme Manager of “Democracy International” Daniela Vancic
- 6th October: Training on EU funding and Project Cycle Management
Those attending will receive a certificate awarded by ALDA, strategic partner of the European Commission and of the Council of Europe!
Overall, since its first day, ALDA is stimulating and fostering exchange with its network, willing to promote and improve the exchange of best practices in the field of local governance and citizens’ active participation. Thanks to the variety of origins and the different field of actions of each member, the network is a multicultural professional group that enriches not only the Association, but the participants themselves.
For further information please email the Membership Officer through this link