In the framework of the project “Milan Sport United”, PlayMore! – leader of the initiative – together with ALDA are pleased to announce the open call for participation in the training workshop “sport, inclusion and volunteering”.
With the aim of fostering the integration and social inclusion of refugees in the Metropolitan City of Milan through various activities, the project focuses on sport as a means through which avenues of communication can be opened between people, regardless of their social status and origin.
🚶If you are:
- A volunteer or collaborator of voluntary associations, NGOs, cooperatives or foundations active in the field of sport or social promotion;
- Passionate about integration through sport of refugees, migrants and people at risk of social exclusion;
- An organisation that promotes or intends to activate inclusive sports activities;
- An English speaker;
This workshop on “sport, inclusion and volunteering” is for you!
Together with a multicultural team of 20 people, including 6 members of European sports or social promotion associations, 8 local sportsmen and women and 6 local refugees, you will be able to:
- participate in recreational activities of PlayMore!
- share your experience and compare it with that of your peers
- contribute to the identification of effective models and practices
🚶When and Where?
From 14 to 16 of September 2023 at the PlayMore! Sport centre in via della Moscova, 26, Milan, Italy.
🚶How to participate:
If you are interested you can send an email by 22 August 2023 to Aladdin at firstname.lastname@example.org and Rita at email@example.com attaching the completed and signed participation application, which you can find below, with your Curriculum Vitae.