Have you already marked on your agenda the appointment with the Regional Forum “Remembrance and intercultural dialogue”, taking place on the 21st and 22nd of December on Zoom?
Do not miss this online event to know more about how remembrance and intercultural dialogue in the Balkan countries could lead to a common narrative in the region fostering cooperation and EU integration.
“The occasion to discuss the challenges and the possibility to build a common narrative for the Balkan region”
To resume, the main purpose of this event is to contribute to the EU approximation to Western Balkan countries through regional cooperation, intercultural dialogue and reconciliation.
This online event is organised by ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy (in Skopje) in cooperation with the Balkan Network for Local Democracy – BNLD and is funded by the Central European Initiative (CEI), the Program Normandy for Peace of the Region Normandy, the Western Balkans Fund and the EU Commission.
Register before Friday 18th December and join one or more sessions organised within the Regional Forum, among:
- Panel Discussion: “EU integration – vector of peace and reconciliation in the Western Balkans” – on December 21st, from 10.30 to 12.00
- Panel Discussion: “Can multicultural dialogue help ease tensions on the ‘Balkan Route’ of migrations?” – on December 21st, from 12.30 to 14.00
- Interactive Panel Discussion for youth: “Peace and reconciliation in new digital world: How can young people take a lead?” – on December 21st, from 14.30 to 16.00 (limited number of participants)
- Workshop for youth: “Reconciliation: Dealing with the Past through Storytelling” – on December 21st, from 16.30 to 18.00 (limited number of participants)
- Panel Discussion: “Shared cultural heritage, factor for intercultural dialogue in the Balkans” – on December 22nd, from 10.00 to 11.30
- Panel Discussion: “Memorial tourism, potential for local development and cultural understanding” – on December 22nd, from 12.00 to 13.30
- Panel Discussion: “Linguistic diversity and intercultural policy approaches” – on December 22nd, from 14.00 to 15.30
- Workshop for youth: “Target audience mapping and positive narratives as essential tools for combating disinformation” – on December 22nd, from 16.00 to 17.30 (limited number of participants)