On May 19th 2021 at 9.30 PM CET, ALDA will host the 3rd workshop of the LIME project – Labour Integration for Migrants Employment. This workshop entitled “Migrants’ labour inclusion : Activation of network and cluster” will focus this time on the Italian case study.
After the great success of the two previous workshops on France and Spain, this online event aims to discuss the existing networks of multi stakeholders in the field of labour market, as well as the needs and interventions in Italy. Therefore, the Migrants’s Economic Integration Cluster will be presented in light of the LIME pilot project in Rome, giving concrete examples of this methodology.
This event aims to discuss the existing networks of multi stakeholders in the field of labour market, as well as the needs and interventions in Italy
Several Italian and international experts will also attend, be they professionals from the institutional field as well as the private sector. Hence, the will is to widen the discussion, while taking into consideration the point of view of different actors, as far as the inclusion of migrants into the labour market concerns.
ALDA will facilitate the workshop and welcome the following valuable panellists:
- Elisabetta Bianca Melandri, President of CIES Onlus
- Angelique Petrits, Policy officer of the EU Commission
- Anna Saluzzi, Project coordinator of the LIME project
- Folco Cimagalli, Full professor of Sociology of Migrations at LUMSA University
- Monia Dardi, Diversity and Inclusion expert at Adecco Foundation
- E. Roberta Petrillo, Senior Migration expert from CIES Onlus
- Cristiana di Pietro, Researcher at LUMSA University
- Marco Mastrodascio, Researcher at LUMSA University
The workshop is open to everyone: employers’ associations, vocational training providers, employment services, protection systems for asylum seekers and refugees, local authorities, enterprises, CoCs, municipalities, universities and research institutes and other civil society organisations, etc.
The event will be held on Zoom in ENGLISH, but translation in ITALIAN and SPANISH will be available.