AT A GLANCE
CAP-PERI is expecting to improve citizens and youths’ awareness on the social, economic, and environmental implications of the CAP at National and European level.
CAP-PERI will shed lights on how the Future CAP strategic Plans will be the instrument to achieve the Green Deal goals, how they will support EU policies in managing the transition towards a sustainable food system and in strengthening the efforts of farmers to contribute to the EU’s climate objectives and to protect the environment.
Project funded by the IMCAP Programme of the European Union. This represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. The European Commission does not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it concerns
Food sustainability and Farm to Fork Strategy:
- Raise youths/citizens’ awareness on CAP by co-creating 5 different artistic and creative outputs
- Reconnect urban population with its parks, peri-urban areas, urban gardens and farmlands
- Climate change adaptation and impact of agriculture on environment and biodiversity:
- Increase Italian community’s understanding of the role of farming in society and promote generation renewal
- Highlight the role of CAP in supporting the Eu Green Deal strategy